As your outsourcing partner, KINSY offers regulatory support in response to the ever-changing regulatory environment. Our experienced Regulatory Affairs Team has successfully submitted many DMFs to international regulatory authorities in more than 25 countries and CEP applications to EDQM. In addition, we also have experience in REACH registration of chemical substances
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)