The KINSY´s website, uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytical service developed by google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages and cookies. Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. The purpose of cookies is to facilitate to the user a faster access to the services of the website, as well as the personalization of these services, facilitating and offering to each user the information that is or may be of interest, according to the use of the mentioned services. The KINSY Website uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize the User’s navigation to the maximum. The cookies are associated exclusively with an anonymous User and its computer and no references that allow capturing or deducting personal data of the User are obtained. The User may configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies from the KINSY website without it prejudices the possibility of the user to access the contents. However, indications in any case, the performance of the website may decrease
TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
According to the entity managed by the cookies, they can be classified into different groups:
Own cookies. those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies. Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
Session Cookies: They are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent cookies: Type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the responsible person for the cookie, which can take from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose, they are classified as follows:
Cookies of advertising
In the case of the KINSY website, the cookies used come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
- utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to register when it was the first and last time he visited the web.
- __utmb and __utmc cookies used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival to the page. The utm checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.
- __utmz cookie that registers the origin of the user, and its keywords.
- pll_language cookie that allows you to store the language selected by the user and that will show the content of the pages based on that selection.
- PHPSESSID cookie which allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link necessary data to enable ongoing navigation.
Unless that the User is registered in a Service of KINSY, never the “Cookie” will be associated to any personal data which can identify him/her. The cookies used will have only statistical purposes to help improving the management of the website for users who visit it.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES POLICY BY THE USER
- Accept. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Cookies policy. You can get more information about what cookies are, knowing the Cookies Policy of KINSY and modifying the configuration of your browser.
OPTION TO DISABLE COOKIES
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from web pages. Virtually, all current browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. The settings can be made within the menu of your browser in options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=»ie-10 “
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=»es »
• Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below you can find the information and indications regarding the steps to access to the configuration menu of the cookies and, when appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
Para más información, consulte el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada.
Para más información, consulte el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido.
Para obtener más información, consulte el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad.
Para más información, consulte el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.
Así mismo, existen herramientas para la gestión del almacenamiento de sus cookies como las siguientes:
Sus opciones en línea: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
En cualquier caso, puede encontrar más información al respecto e inhabilitar el uso de estas cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE WEB COOKIES POLICY
The KINSY Website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on the legislative, regulatory, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, so Users are advised to visit periodically. When significant changes in this Cookies Policy are carried out, Users will be notified either through the web or through email to Registered Users.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org