KINSY offers quality services, such as quality compliance, vendor management, GMP audits, and product-specific quality management for a wide variety of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates and APIs throughout their entire lifecycle.
Our analytical department is experienced in performing a multitude of analytical testing, validation of analytical methods and processes, and technical transfers.
KINSY has dedicated laboratories for Quality Control, managed by highly qualified and experienced analytical chemists. Our equipment and technical capabilities include:
HPLC, GC, GC-HS, TLC, FT-IR, UV-VIS spectrophotometry, polarimeter, titration, loss on drying, heavy metals and melting point.
In-process control testing, characterization studies, release and stability testing of APIs and intermediates.
Qualification and validation of equipment, process validation and cleaning validation.
Testing according to compendial monographs or client/proprietary methods.
Special analyses are also available in collaboration with the University of Murcia (30 km from Kinsy) and several external laboratories.
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)